Small Businesses deserve better websites
I make those better websites
Meet Your Team
A good website needs good images. No exceptions. AJ is the guy who takes those. In addition to being passionate about photography, he also takes classes every Monday to become a certified “Master Gardener”. That’s different.
Having a few years of B2B sales experience, Asher is stellar at helping our clients hone in on their selling points. One of his happens to be his ping-pong ability.
Everyone has that cousin you called when you had computer problems. Craig was that cousin. After graduating from Auburn University with his Bachelor of Arts degree, he is all grown up and works here making websites. Big surprise there, Craig.
In the digital age, one of the first things people see is your images. Everything ranging from Google Maps to Facebook to your very own website is being looked at. It’s no wonder that the single most important piece of marketing content is your images. Don’t take my word for it though. Check out the industry survey of over 5,700 marketers in 2017.
The typical agency doesn’t have a photographer on staff working with them day in and day out. The left-hand doesn’t know what the right is doing.
I am able to start with a design in mind that integrates with the images. You should have more than iPhone pictures. Let’s make something that will stand out.
In nearly every industry, everyone’s key selling points are their experience, their price, and their customer service. When everyone sells on that, it’s impossible to stand out.
Let’s hone in on your differentiators. Do you have a pizza sauce made from the tears of baby unicorns? Do you have a new engine that runs on bacon grease? Do you have a great finger-gun pose? Let’s hammer those points home.
It’s 2018. Everyone (including my grandmother) has a website. The real question is, does it look good? I whipped up some sweet graphics for you to check out. All of this could be yours.
Only the tastiest sandwiches make it out of our kitchen. Each made-to-order with fresh avocado. Don’t want avocado? Too bad.
Our Sandwiches are 97% Organic. Don’t ask about the other 3%.
Dairy Free Soy Latte Cookie Milkshake
- That’s one expensive milkshake. Made with only premium almonds.
I can’t believe you dyed your hair blonde for your website. All my co-workers thought it was awesome!
Drop me a line.
Make the Plunge.
I would love to chat, and I will do my best to respond within 48 hours